Homework

Simple Present And Present Continuous Tense Exercise
Fill in the blanks with a present simple or present continuous tense form.
  1. I am doing my homework.
do
am doing
  1. She works as a receptionist.
works
is working
3. He is staying with his parents at the moment.
stays
is staying
  1. I always get up at 6 o’clock.
get
am getting
  1. He is busy at the moment. He talks to a friend.
talks
is talking
  1. I’m sorry but I do not understand what you mean.
am not understanding
do not understand
  1. You eat too much fat food.
eat
are eating
  1. Which TV channel do you usually watch?
are you usually watching
do you usually watch
  1. What time is the train arrive?
does
is
  1. How often do you going to the movies?
do you go
are you going
  1. What do you do at the moment?
do you do
are you doing
  1. I usually get up early on Mondays.
am getting up
get up

Comments

Popular Posts